Corona Protective Measures
Safe in the
Status 08. December 2021
Due to the lockdown in Austria, we still have to keep the factories closed.
- announced lockdown in the MOMENT until December 126h
- all bookings during this period can be canceled free of charge
- We look to the future with optimism and hope to see you again on December 17t
- stay healthy and hopefully see you soon!
a time of uncertainty and changing information, we assure you to be the contact for all your questions. All of us at the Walchhofer Hotels inform ourselves on a daily basis, make adjustments and keep you up to date. All legally prescribed behavioural measures and regulations are adhered to and we do everything we can to protect your health and safety. At the same time, however, we would like to react quite flexibly to restrictions or relaxations in the individual areas and reserve the right to make any changes.
Together against Covid19
So that you can enjoy your family vacation to the fullest and carefree, we would like to inform you here about our measures. The legal requirements are met in full and serve as the basis for the Covid19 measures.
- 2-G rule: Guests are admitted if they are vaccinated or have recovered.
- Special provision for school-age children:
· Children up to the age of 12 are exempt from the obligation to provide proof of G and therefore do not have to show a test result.
· For children and adolescents who are of compulsory school age in Austria (9 years of schooling), there is a special regulation:
· The Ninja Pass issued at Austrian schools is equivalent to a 2-G proof and is valid as proof of admission to restaurants, cinemas, hotels, sports and leisure facilities, etc.
· Please note: The Ninja Pass proof is only valid during the weeks when regular tests are held at schools. During these weeks, the Ninja Pass is also valid for the weekends. The proof is not accepted during the holidays, for example, due to the lack of a regular testing interval.
· After the end of the ninth school year (compulsory education), all young people must have a 2G certificate.
· For children from the age of 12 who are not subject to compulsory school attendance in Austria, the 2G proof obligation remains in force. Proof of vaccination or recovery is required. We hope that it will be possible to find a regulation for children not attending school in Austria, however, as of the current status quo, the 2G regulation remains in place.
- We refrain from handshakes and hugs.
- Our employees wear mouth-nose protection in the guest area.
- Guests must wear a mouth-nose protection when entering the restaurant, to the table and to the buffet.
- The possibility of hand disinfection is guaranteed in all public areas.
- All employees are trained in their field of activity and are informed about changes on a daily basis.
- Do not travel if there are signs of illness. If any signs occur during your stay, please contact us as your host right away.
- We ask you to follow the instructions of our staff at all times.
- We have ourselves and our employees tested regularly.
Made for you and made easier
- Digital check-in: Check in comfortably from home before arrival. You will find the link for this in your booking confirmation and in the arrival mail.
- Check-Out: we will be happy to send you your proforma invoice in advance by e-mail; this will shorten the check-out procedure.
- Cleanliness and hygiene have always had the highest priority for us!
- Cleaning and disinfection is now intensified once again, so that regular cleaning and hygiene is guaranteed in all rooms and surfaces. Furthermore, we take care of sufficient natural ventilation and air exchange. Also the guest rooms are of course completely hygienized after each departure.
We make all the necessary preparations with our service and kitchen team, so that nothing stands in the way of culinary enjoyment at our buffets and service in the evening. The beverage station at the buffet is ready for you to tap without touching.
- When going to the buffet there is always the possibility to disinfect the hands and to use disposable gloves at our disinfectant stands.
- Mouth and nose protection must be used at the buffet.
- Due to the high hygiene requirements we ask you not to take children to the buffet, if you do, then only with a parent to the children's buffet.
Happy Club for our Zauchenseehof & Zentral guests
- Upon entering the Happy Club, each child must wash their hands.
- Our staff members are of course allowed to comfort and hold your child, as from a psycho-hygienic point of view physical closeness is necessary for the care of children.
- Increasingly, we will also offer outdoor programs here whenever possible.
Happy Experience World:
Our Happy Erlebniswelt with all floors are available for you and your family at any time. These areas with all their handles and co, are disinfected several times a day.
The same applies to the children's and youth playrooms in the Hotel Sportwelt!
- Our indoor swimming pool* and saunas are of course at your disposal. We ask you to wash or disinfect your hands regularly.
- All massages take place under the specified hygiene measures.
- There is a maximum number of guests in the fitness room and we ask that you clean the exercise equipment and mats you use after use with the disinfectant provided.
*concerns our Zauchenseehof and Zentral guests
Some things are different, but we are still the same. Your satisfaction and a high level of quality continue to be our highest aspirations. We and our staff are always at your disposal and will give you the best advice in all situations!
You can count on us! We are here for you!
We always strive to meet the hygiene requirements in the best possible way. Here we also need your help and consistency to keep the minimum distance, regular hand washing and the many other measures. We will keep you informed and update the information for you as soon as something changes.
With your prudence you protect yourself, as well as the other guests and your hosts and staff!
We look forward to welcoming you and your loved ones to the Walchhofer Hotels.
Your family Walchhofer and the whole team
- 3 months before arrival you can cancel free of charge.
- From 3 months to 1 month before arrival the cancellation fee is 40% of the booking price.
- From 1 month to 1 week before arrival the cancellation fee is 70% of the booking price.
- In case of cancellation within the last week before arrival we will charge you 90% of the booking price.
- In case of early departure and cancellations from the day of arrival 100% will be charged.
- Cancellations are only possible in writing.
- if the borders are closed, there is a travel warning due to the pandemic and it is impossible for you to travel, the booked holiday can of course be cancelled free of charge at short notice before arrival - the deposit will also be refunded to you if already paid, alternatively we are also happy to issue a Walchhofer value voucher for the deposit!
NEW: Despite pandemic status, Europäische Reiseversicherung also provides insurance cover in the event of contracting Covid-19! Details of this concession can be found here.